Road to Higher Compliance
with Trans-Corp Safety Consultants
Within the last couple of years, the laws and regulations in the transport industry have changed significantly and they continue to change. The new rules are affecting how carriers do business and maintain their profit margins.
To be a leader in Safety and Compliance.
We are value-driven, everyday on every road.
To teach the skills businesses need Safety & Compliance.
Over 40 years experience in the trucking industry.
Development & Safety
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- Materials Information Systems
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Joint Health & Safety Committee Meetings
- Terminal Inspections
- Operations Maintenance
- Occupational Health and Safety, or the Canada Labour Code Part II
- Company Specific Fleet Safety Manual
- Adverse Driving Conditions
- Log Book Manual
- Cargo Securement Manual
- Vehicle Inspection Manual
WHMIS, Health & Safety
- Material Safety Data Sheet Management
- WSIB, WSIA
- Occupational Health and Safety Manual
- Control Procedures Implementation
- Physical Inventory
- WHMIS Compliance and Chemical Safety Audit
- Occupational Health and Safety Audit
Years of Experience
Martin Cowie CDS, the owner of Trans-Corp Safety Consultants, has over 40 years with an A-Z Licence with no collisions or infractions. His experience with Safety and Compliance goes back 18 yearsLearn More
We train companies and drivers the knowledge they need to driver safely on the road in any condition
Trans-Corp Safety Consultants have over forty years experience on and off the road in the trucking industry. We care about all drivers on the road.